Wednesday 27 March 2013

new beginnings





Phase three of my mega dream is set in stone …well, wood actually.


Our dream home settled in native bush, resting at the bottom of a crystal mountain and casting a sleepy eye over a sparkling horizon of diamond-encrusted ocean, has greeted us warmly. 


The old, distressed homestead, newly coated in white, that spangles with windows wrapped round it like a tier of wedding cake, has welcomed us with historic open arms. 

A magnificent garden overspilling with lashings of heritage fruits that I didn't know the names of when I focused on my needs. 
Sapote, grapefruit, feijoa, lemonades, walnuts, grapes, black boy peaches, nashi, pear and apple fill our kitchen, bellies and mouths. 

Fruit leathers are processed daily.

My three fruit fly cram their tastebuds full of juicy ripeness of the richness of harvest. 

Wallowing in the generosity of neighbours, a kitchen garden was gifted to us in the first week of settling in. 

Now, only a few weeks on, we whip round our bounty in the mornings. Dewdrops still percolating the aura of the leaves as we indulge in our homegrown green morning nectar.

Plenty-full purslane, dandelion, water cress and chickweed.


Deciding what you want has gotta be the first port of call to realising your dreams. 






Time to reflect,
Time to dream 
and to feel are important too, 

but without knowing the direction you're going in could land us in sticky goo. 

Our emotions are a compass to ensure we don't get lost. 

Grappling around in the fog, unhappy and tear-full alerts us to the fact that we're headin' in the wrong direction. 

Feeling empowered, light and joy-full is an indication that life is throwing us roses. 

I'm happiest when my children are flowing alongside their gurgling creek of life, my beloved is relaxed, smiling and health-full and that I'm rested and headin' downstream. 

My body fills with love and radiance knowing that all's well in our world.

Feeling fruit-full and ready to take on the world, giving our spark of life to ignite anothers dream, is a right we all hold from birth 
and I constantly check in to my emotional barometers, my feelings and the well being of others in my nest. 

Starting the day health-fully with the fruits of our abundant earth, allows that inner sparkle to pierce through endeavours of the day, shining a light on our chosen path. 


Living mind-fully in the moment is an easier act of kindness to ourself, when our bodies are resting easy on digesting, allowing our thoughts to create the life of our dreams.


My new beginnings are as numerous as the sands on the seashore that beckons me to play. 


Listing them, focusing on what they'll bring and reaping the joy before they burst forth, is a surefire way of getting settled into the belly of my new path in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment