Tuesday 25 March 2014

shifting seasons

Happy equinox to y'all ... a beauty-full serene time ... autumn glowing in the sun that sets, dew perforating along the deck and winter greens birthing in their new beds.


Feeling the shift of seasons and the start of something new. 

I'm back!

Thought I'd better get back to yah before a year slid by!

What have I been up to?

I've held two outrageously awesome and funny ten week courses in 'Warming up to raw', 

written two books,

been in various roles as an ambassador to raw in festivals, magazines, radio and film, 

moved to a dream house (again) 

and to a dream location (yep! again!). 

I've been building gardens, 

nurturing my nest, 

planning and having oodles of fun in the ocean, bush and trailing after my three bush faeries as they explore their new surroundings!

Having landed in our dream location, held in intentional community, our summer days have been filled with a combination of partying, festivals, planting gardens and building our home. 


The nest is now ready for our hibernation.

And I'm ready to bring you news from my new lifestyle.

Raw on solar! 

Naturally, living life more!

A new website, a new book and a new blog is all underway...
can't wait to tell you all about it!





No comments:

Post a Comment